Choosing Globalization API namespace

Nebojša Ćirić cira at google.com
Thu Nov 17 10:07:30 PST 2011

HI all,
 we briefly discussed the i18n namespace at the meeting yesterday. It seems
that "Globalization" (current proposal) could conflict with jQuery plugin,
and also some members were worried about the actual name length.

 Somebody mentioned we should wait for module implementation/spec to
settle, but I don't think that would be reallistic if we were to start
working on i18n API prototype(s) in the near future.

 What do you think would be a good alternative (Object system was
mentioned, but I would need more deatails there)?

--
Nebojša Ćirić