Globalization API working draft

Norbert Lindenberg ecmascript at norbertlindenberg.com
Wed Nov 16 21:56:50 PST 2011

And now we also have a bugzilla product into which you can report issues found in the specification:
https://bugs.ecmascript.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=ECMAScript%20Globalization%20API

Items that may need discussion among a larger audience should still go to es-discuss at mozilla.org.

Thanks,
Norbert