Alternative syntax for <|

Dmitry Soshnikov dmitry.soshnikov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:34:51 PST 2011

But why do we need new keyword?

Actually, I can accept a new keyword in case if reasons will really be
serious. But in this case -- `extends' may fit quite nice.

P.S.: In general, it's just funny picture. Somehow ES4 made nice classes
with nice syntax. Why (Why Y NO?) now we invent some scary things such
as const Point = Point <| {}.constructor.{}.prototype{}. Just... why?
What has happened with syntax idea even from ES4?

Dmitry.