The class operator: a bridge between object and function exemplers

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Tue Nov 15 09:25:35 PST 2011

On Nov 15, 2011, at 8:16 AM, Russell Leggett wrote:

> As has been said, a missing constructor would not result in the expected behavior. I can also imagine other scenarios where the behavior would be unusual.

I agree, there is an issue with missing constructors.  Certainly my example were assume that it would never be missing from objects would be used as object exemplars.

It's pretty clear that to solve this (if it is solvable) requires a more complex definition of the class operator.  I'm thinking about that now.  You examples are helpful...

Allen