Minimalist (why) classes ?

Jake Verbaten raynos2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 08:03:31 PST 2011

> However having a deep copy mechanism that works without obscure edge-cases
> would be great.
>

> Can you be specific? What obscure edge cases have you previously
> encountered?

I don't have a list at hand, last time we talked about what it means to
deep copy an arbitary ES-next structure we ran into questions of what it
means to deep copy functions, closures and proxies.

Deep copying "data", i.e. anything that can be represented by JSON doesn't
have too many edgecases.

It would actually be nice to have an open lists of unsolved edge cases with
generic deep copying.