(Almost) everything is expression

Dmitry Soshnikov dmitry.soshnikov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:26:33 PST 2011

On 11.11.2011 23:44, David Herman wrote:
>>> How gorgeous is that?
>> It's normal and consistent with other blocks, I'd say.
> Sorry, that was an (American?) English colloquialism -- a rhetorical question meaning "that's gorgeous!"

<offtopic>

And what does it mean? :) I translated it as "how do you like it, ah?"
or "isn't it just nice?". On what I say, "yeah it's nice and consistent
with other blocks".

Anyway, thanks for noticing, basically I know English (American ;)),
though not such interesting colloquialisms.

</offtopic>

Dmitry.