js-tools (mailing list for Javascript developer tools and tool development)

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Thu Nov 3 17:17:59 PDT 2011

[I’m sending this email for Claus Reinke, because when he sends it, es-discuss blocks it]

There is a new mailing list for Javascript tool developers,
intended to complement the es-discuss list's language
design and specification topics:

  http://groups.google.com/group/js-tools

Please see the announcement text here:

  http://clausreinke.github.com/js-tools/

[The announcement was sent here a week ago, but seems
to have disappeared, and es-discuss-owner has not yet
responded, either. So I've copied the announcement to
the our web pages, and send a pointer to it, in the hope
of bypassing whatever filtering is getting in the way]

See you there?-)
Claus
claus.reinke at talk21.com