Globalization API working draft

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Thu Nov 3 12:35:45 PDT 2011

Alternative for polyfills: A loader that maps module names to alternate implementations. This reminds me of dependency injection.

Potential problem: The path of a (non-built-in) library might not always be a good ID (one module loads a minified version, another doesn’t). Maybe we need some kind of optional separate module ID.

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel at rauschma.de

home: rauschma.de