Yet another class declaration proposal

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Thu Nov 3 10:00:08 PDT 2011

I agree 100%. I still hope that object exemplars will become part of the language. However they *are* introducing a completely new way of implementing types (or rather, of naming exemplars). That is bound to be a deal-breaker for many. Thus, if I can’t have object exemplars, I’ll settle for the second-best thing: class declarations that look and feel just like them.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel at rauschma.de