Globalization API working draft

Nebojša Ćirić cira at google.com
Wed Nov 2 16:51:38 PDT 2011

My main concern at the moment is ES5. It seems that best practice is to
declare [[Extensible]]:true, which would in turn avoid conflicts with
pre-existing globals and let developers append new functionality to
Globalization. We can deal with modules in the future revisions if
necessary.

02. новембар 2011. 16.20, Brendan Eich <brendan at mozilla.com> је написао/ла:

--
Nebojša Ćirić