May 24-26 rough meeting notes

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Sun May 29 13:00:42 PDT 2011

On May 29, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Thaddee Tyl wrote:

> Don't be upset!

Not at all, I'm simply skeptical (and saucy in saying so) about jurisdictional fights this early in thinking creatively about cross-cutting solutions. Seems kind of silly to call process police, doesn't it?

Yes, I agree, and public-script-coord at w3.org is read by all the best HTML5/HTML/W3C/WHATWG people, whatever their w3.org, whatwg.org, or other affiliations.