May 24-26 rough meeting notes

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Fri May 27 03:24:25 PDT 2011

The problem is that a block statement is ambiguous with an object initialiser. See http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:arrow_function_syntax#grammar_changes in particular the "To enable unparenthesized ObjectLiteral expressions as bodies of arrow functions, without ambiguity with Block bodies, restrict LabelledStatement as follows..." section.