block lambda revival

Rick Waldron waldron.rick at gmail.com
Sat May 21 07:31:11 PDT 2011

At the very bottom, there is a note that says:

"With GLR parsing for the spec grammar, we could consider, e.g. (x) {x} instead
of {|x| x} with *LineTerminator* excluded between parameters and body."

FWIW, Speaking from a developers perspective, the syntax: (x){x} , has a
very familiar voice that I'm confident would find immediate acceptance and
fast adoption (I know this because it's recently been discussed by myself
and several different groups of my developer peers)

Rick