Modules first or second class (Re: I noted some open issues on "Classes with Trait Composition")

Kam Kasravi kamkasravi at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 15:21:05 PDT 2011

This is sort of an interesting point. In a related question I've wondered about how narcissus could use modules in lieu of

its current way of eval'ing definitions.const in jslex and jsparse in order to get the operators, tokens and keywords in local scope
for both the lexer and the parser.If narcissus were to take advantage of harmony could jsparse, jslex do an 'import jsdefs.consts' as an alternative?