Kam Kasravi kamkasravi at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 14:34:06 PDT 2011

Thanks Claus for the synopsis and pointing out the 404. ometa is the last paper: http://www.tinlizzie.org/~awarth/papers/dls07.pdf,
which is a javascript packrat parser. Tom and Mark are very familiar with this work I believe.
There are some great examples of javascript monads or monad-like frameworks - for example jquery ...

It's unfortunate the harmony grammar cannot take advantage of these more recent advances in parsing,
however I understand Brendan's point about accommodating the major implementors.
Any transpiler could certainly go this route.