prototype for operator proposal for review

Dmitry A. Soshnikov dmitry.soshnikov at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:43:48 PDT 2011

Besides. The same inheriting keyword can be used for both -- classes
inheriting and just classless (or chaotic, prototypal) reuse:

foo < bar

class Foo < Bar

or

foo extends bar {
   y: 20
}

class Foo extends Bar

Since both implements the same pattern -- linear vertical "tower" of
code reuse (in simple words -- just single inheritance), then the same
keyword seems also logical.

Dmitry.