David Bruant david.bruant at labri.fr
Fri May 13 05:59:38 PDT 2011

Le 13/05/2011 14:28, Rick Waldron a écrit :
> David,
>
> This is awesome, thank you for taking the time to put this together.
No problem. I think it's important to prove that things work by doing
them. And this attitude seems to be widely shared on this list which is
a good thing.

> If I have any specific questions for you, should I ask them here
> (perhaps others would benefit) or should I email you directly?
I'm fine with both. I think that any question related to ECMAScript may
benefit to the list. Depending on your question, other people may
respond in my place if they feel they know the answer or start a debate
if they disagree with my answers. I think a debate is good when it's
transparent and constructive.
However if don't feel comfortable writing on the list, there is no
problem to ask me your questions directly.

David