Function Syntax

David Foley davi.fol at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:33:48 PDT 2011

Sorry about that, what I meant in relation to a common vm, and admittedly I was implicitly referring to browser contexts, was a standardised vm responsible for interpretation potentially multiple languages, as opposed to just one (personally I think v8 JIT Vm rocks, but that's a language specific interpreter, I was thinking more in line with the philosophy of JVM DaVinci)

David Foley | Senior Software Architect

+353 87 667 4504
Skype: david.d.foley