Rick Waldron waldron.rick at gmail.com
Sun May 8 10:09:11 PDT 2011

Just read
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2008-November/008218.html and
I'm buzzing with the idea of Lisp style functions as "inspiration" for a
short hand. While I realize the idea is likely absurd, but I'm thinking in
terms of concepts that _all_ JavaScript devs know and understand.

This is a super simple, first-pass, rough-draft, not-too-serious,
request-for-comments...

https://gist.github.com/961495

Rick