Juan Ignacio Dopazo dopazo.juan at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:18:11 PDT 2011

Since there's a call for developer feedback, I'll give mine.

Brendan once said "JS is a curly-brace language and it always will be". I
think the -> looks works very nice with a pythonic-like forced indentation
like Coffeescript has. However, I believe # looks better with curly braces,
so I'd keep #(x) { x * x }.

I also think familiarity should be considered and that #(x) { x * x } would
be more familiar to the casual JS programmer.

Juan