Auto Reply: es-discuss Digest, Vol 51, Issue 3

michael.elges at oracle.com michael.elges at oracle.com
Thu May 5 12:00:16 PDT 2011

This is an auto-replied message.

I will be out of the office Starting on Thursday May 5th through Friday May 6th, 2011 on vacation. I will have limited access to e-mail and voice mail and will answer urgent e-mails that same day.  If this a technical issue please contact Matt Cooper(matt.cooper at oracle.com). If this is a management issue you can contact my boss Michael McGrath (michael.mcgrath at oracle.com).

I will answer your e-mails when I return.

Mike Elges