String.prototype.repeat

Dmitry A. Soshnikov dmitry.soshnikov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:42:33 PDT 2011

On 24.03.2011 0:44, Brendan Eich wrote:
> On Mar 23, 2011, at 12:57 PM, Dmitry A. Soshnikov wrote:
>
>> Yep, I see. Btw, JFTR: such a mistake currently is in this strawman
>> http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:shorter_function_syntax:
>>
>> let randomArray = Array(10).map(#{Math.random()});
>
> Fixed, in a cheezy but I hope clear fashion.

There are other the same examples (with alternative syntax) in the strawman.

let randomArray = Array(10).map(fn{Math.random()});

etc.

Since # syntax is already (almost completely?) accepted, probably there's no a big need in mentioning all alternative which anyway won't be accepted. Though, it's of course good for the history.

Dmitry.