F2F i18n meeting in May 24-26
cira at google.com
Tue Mar 22 14:14:00 PDT 2011
I just got request to decide whether we need a room for face to face
meeting in May (Santa Cruz). I need to decide by the end of the day.
I feel we can conduct future discussion on the mailing list, with
occasional teleconference in case there are disagreements we cannot resolve
In case you feel we should have F2F meeting in May please email me by EOD.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the es-discuss