Standardizing __proto__

Oliver Hunt oliver at apple.com
Fri Mar 18 10:45:45 PDT 2011

I think so -- my proposal doesn't take instances, nor produce instances, it takes the constructor function (Image is one of a handful of DOM constructor that can actually be used to construct things) and returns a new constructor that will produce an instances of the target object with a modified prototype chain.

--Oliver