iteration order for Object

Jeff Walden jwalden+es at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 11 15:58:02 PST 2011

On 03/11/2011 02:07 PM, Charles Kendrick wrote:
> Your perspective is common in a group like this - very spec and standard focused. Isn't it fun to bash those developers? Everyone's doing it.. I hope you realize it's irrelevant though?

Insinuating bad faith ("Isn't it fun" and "Everyone's doing it") may not be a successful strategy for swaying others to your point of view.  Just saying.

And I tend to agree with David Bruant about the makeup of the list being lightly-involved developers, true standardistas, implementers, spec writers, and more: a fairly mixed bunch with lots of different motivations and goals, to which few generalized sentiments can fairly be attributed.

Jeff