iteration order for Object

Charles Kendrick charles at isomorphic.com
Fri Mar 11 13:01:46 PST 2011

Probably the language which most commonly handles JSON is JavaScript itself.  So a major chunk
of the benefit, possibly even the majority of the benefit, would be immediate: eval(),
application config files expressed in JSON, etc.

And as you alluded to (also I CAN HAZ CUSTIM CLAZZES?) JSON will probably eventually have versions.