iteration order for Object

Charles Kendrick charles at isomorphic.com
Fri Mar 11 11:49:27 PST 2011

Hello John, I'll assume you meant this as humor since the analogy has such obvious flaws.

Having a default strategy on Object of maintaining order obviously does not preclude other
strategies, nor does it damage the JavaScript language itself, as locking int to 16 bits would
obviously have damaged C by requiring various new types.