June 2011 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Jun 1 00:00:06 PDT 2011
Ending: Thu Jun 30 21:46:38 PDT 2011
- Proposal: Object.defineProperty shorthand
- Array comprehensions shorter syntax (?)
Dmitry A. Soshnikov
- Proxies with State
- ES parsing tools (Re: Short Functions)
- [Arrow function syntax] Move Arrow to head to fix ArrowFormalParameters issues
- invalid escape sequences
- May 24-26 rough meeting notes
- PTC and "SHOULD" vs "MUST"
- Feedback and criticism wanted: DOMCrypt API proposal
- statements that could be expressions?
- Regex on substrings
Peter van der Zee
- Networking buffers and connections.
- how to create strawman proposals?
- class sugar
- block lambda revival
- Different semantics should have different-looking syntax
- block lambda revival, now with semantics
- The other constructors: Object.create() and String.fromCharCode()
- class sugar: static inheritance
- Harmony classes
- Harmony object literals
- quasis proposal up-to-date
- Thoughts on WeakMaps
- I noted some open issues on "Classes with Trait Composition"
- Harmony:classes static and private
- Is class syntax really necessary ?
- Quasi-literals for templating?
- [Harmony Proxies] Default trap implementations should be non-normative
Tom Van Cutsem
- super, self, and sideways & durable vs. template
- Classes: suggestions for improvement
- A strawman for subclassing
- [Harmony Proxies] Proposal: Property fixing
Tom Van Cutsem
- [Harmony classes] method lexical scope for InstancePropertyDefinitions, PrototypePropertyDefinitions?
- Prototypes as the new class declaration
- es-discuss Digest, Vol 52, Issue 58
- Quasis: assignable substitutions?
- Proxy forwarding handlers and accessor properties
- Possible Loophole (was: Proposal: Property fixing)
Mark S. Miller
- May the defineProperty method of a proxy handler throw a TypeError?
- Making "super" work outside a literal?
- Proposal: paren-free function calls and definitions
- A shorthand for Object.defineProperty?
- [Harmony proxies] Non-configurable properties: fixed properties VS trap all with invariants enforcement
- non-ES5 strict mode restrictions
- es-discuss Digest, Vol 52, Issue 117
- this vs thi\u0073
- [Harmony proxies] thought on the "traps that return arrays of property names" open issue
- Analog to Object.getPropertyDescriptor() for *changing* a property value?
- imperative vs functional APIs or: how to work with constant objects?
- block-lambda revival
- Understanding Irakli’s code ("new" protocol)
- Summary: prototypes as classes
- minimal classes
- Bug in 10.5 (Declaration Binding Instantiation)?
- Summary: prototypes as classes (PaCs)
- es-discuss Digest, Vol 52, Issue 161
- EcmaScript i18n API face-to-face meeting in July
- test262 Update
- prototype focus
- Tennent's correspondence principle and loop-local variable capture
Last message date:
Thu Jun 30 21:46:38 PDT 2011
Archived on: Thu Jun 30 21:46:41 PDT 2011
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).