Making "super" work outside a literal?

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Sun Jun 26 03:05:38 PDT 2011

What property name would be be used in such implicit super calls?  A function doesn't know what property name was used to access it.  Using an implicit property name in a super call would require that every method call implicitly pass the name used to access the property.  This is just like the |here| problem.

Allen