statements that could be expressions?

Kam Kasravi kamkasravi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 20:21:38 PDT 2011

The latest narcissus has a few ES.next strawmen incorporated.
Narcissus is very cool and easy to understand (most of it anyway),
though its not auto-generated from any type of BNF grammar. Pegjs does
autogenerate from a slightly annotated BNF (see javascript.pegjs under examples
on github) though it does not transpile to any target backend like es5.
There may be others out there that would make your life easier eg traceur or ometa.
Just FYI.