how to create strawman proposals?

Kam Kasravi kamkasravi at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 12:48:41 PDT 2011

Great idea, it's also easy to tweet your concept and add @BrendanEich, @wycats or some others. Given how active Brendan and Allen are on twitter (how do you guys find the time?) has TC39 considered a twitter channel perhaps along strawman boundaries? For example the strawman page could add a twitter reference next to each strawman (if the author wants to). Given the amount of informal discussion happening now it looks like it's happening anyway...