Public/private namespaces in harmony classes proposal

Gavin Barraclough barraclough at
Thu Jul 7 21:41:49 PDT 2011

Hi Mark,

In the harmony classes proposal, , I'm interested in understanding the following issue:

	One or two namespaces for public properties and private instance variables [RESOLVED two, Mark’s argument]

Do you remember if this argument was made in email, and if so would anyone happen to know where to look to find this (I've tried a little googling to no avail!), I'd be interested in understanding the rationale behind this decision.