Minor type confusion in proxies proposal?

Sean Eagan seaneagan1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:36:06 PDT 2011

Just noticed that David Bruant already proposed
Object.prototype.toPropertyDescriptor for this exact same reason in
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2011-May/013971.html,
apologies.  I think it is better as a static (class) method since it
is reflection-related, and to avoid attackers from defining a bogus
"toPropertyDescriptor" method on property descriptors.

--
Sean Eagan