[Harmony proxies] Non-configurable properties: fixed properties VS trap all with invariants enforcement

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Sun Jul 3 13:49:10 PDT 2011

[+stay]

I'd rather have a bug filed whose resolution we can postpone deciding. I'll
file it later today. The reason this is more important than it may appear is
that there are at least two other proxy implementations in progress that are
probably using FF as a reference, perhaps modulo the filed FF proxy bugs as
well as the speced semantics.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM