Have the scope accessible as an object and implement a new with operator / block

Xavier MONTILLET xavierm02.net at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:24:40 PST 2011

What kind of optimizations? The variable have to be in some kind of
structure and it should be possible to read it as an object the same
way you read it as variables...

The fact that the "inheritance" between scopes I spoke of would be
hard to implement because they keep a one level deep structure and
change it when they change scope would be understandable. But no being
able to read the structure seems strange to me.