noSuchMethod: "funargs" + "invoke-only-phantoms"

Dmitry Soshnikov dmitry.soshnikov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:54:09 PST 2011

Yep, no doubt, first-class "missed" methods win -- again, because the
programmer can and has the complete right (by just looking at one line of a
code) to rewrite simple invoke to `apply' (she don't have to think whether
it's a virtual method or not).

The only thing I wanted is to reduce broken consequences. Well, or at least
to be aware about them ;)

Dmitry.