Reifying References?

Dmitry Soshnikov dmitry.soshnikov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 03:35:20 PST 2011

What are use-cases? C++ has references as a sugar for "dereferenced
pointer", but other languages leaved this approach because of confusions
(mostly with memory operations). Don't think we need them much.

Though, you still may to update your var passing base object (and in Rhino
even for local vars of function having access to the activation object).

Dmitry.