i18n meeting mid August @ Google

Nebojša Ćirić cira at google.com
Tue Aug 2 16:51:41 PDT 2011

The meeting is scheduled for *Wed August 17th, 10-17h*.

For people that want to dial in, please use:

International direct: +1 617 224.4646
US Toll free: 1 866 457.4646

Participant passcode: 15242605 then #

For people that would like to show in person, please come to Google
campus<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1098+Alta+Avenue,+Mountain+View,+CA,+United+States&z=17&vpsrc=0>
.

We will discuss items from this
document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCoJ7NU8JDTkBKPCDrSpdCVGd8DTl50iVwXvVhhC21s/edit?hl=sr>and
try to freeze the spec so we can produce first draft by the begining
of
September and present it in front of TC39 the same month.

Regards,
Nebojša Ćirić

02. август 2011. 12.23, Nebojša Ćirić <cira at google.com> је написао/ла:

--