i18n meeting mid August @ Google

Nebojša Ćirić cira at google.com
Mon Aug 1 09:29:36 PDT 2011

So far we have Monday and Tuesday off the table, and some people hinting
that Wednesday would work best for them. Anybody has a conflict with
*Wednesday,
August 17th*? I'll schedule a meeting by EOD tomorrow if I don't hear
otherwise.

Regards,
 Nebojša Ćirić

29. јул 2011. 11.27, Nebojša Ćirić <cira at google.com> је написао/ла: