typeof null

Andreas Gal gal at mozilla.com
Tue Apr 19 15:03:07 PDT 2011

I think there is pretty broad consensus that this will affect the web. To what extent is unclear. I would be willing to take our nightly testers for a test drive for a couple days to see how badly things break if TC39 is leaning towards making such a change. Before we do that maybe you want to compile a browser with that change and surf around a bit and see how it goes? google, amazon, facebook, etc.

Andreas