death to style guidelines

Irakli Gozalishvili rfobic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:22:30 PDT 2010

I have not seen the post before, but it perfectly expresses my concerns.
I still do think though that if breaking backwards compatibility is on the
table solving "syntactic noise" issue is not such a bad idea even if it
means changing a skin it makes devs more aware of a change.

Both skulpt & coffee are good toys, but don't think it's practical to use
them for a real apps.

BTW blessing one of the coding styles as Dmitry suggested may be a
successful attempt for solving at least half of the issue.