15.3.4.3 Function.prototype.apply (thisArg, argArray)

Asen Bozhilov asen.bozhilov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 06:54:50 PDT 2010

Jeff Walden:
> Check out the ES5 erratum -- steps 5 and 7 have been removed.
>
> http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php

Thank you for the link, but I have some question about this. Now I can
pass array like object with strange length property and this is not
cause an Error. For example:

length = -1;

After ToUint32(length) it is equal to: 4294967295
Does it make sense that? Now I can use and length value which is
higher that pow(2, 32) - 1.
I think RangeError is better here. As I understand generic array like
object. It is an object which can safe converted to array object. It
will be good if ECMA-262 specified what is an array like object.