ES5 errata submission

Michael Dyck jmdyck at ibiblio.org
Wed Oct 27 19:24:57 PDT 2010

If I find bugs in the ECMAScript Language spec (bugs that aren't already
reflected in the July 31st Errata doc), what should I do?

Oddly, the spec itself doesn't tell me, nor does ECMA's web page for the
spec, nor its web page for TC39. The only place where I found a
solicitation for feedback is http://www.ecmascript.org/community.php .
It points to the Harmony wiki, but that appears to be readonly for
outsiders. Ditto the Trac db, although there's a button to register; but
it seems kind of inactive (only 7 events in the last year).

So I'm asking here: what's the best means (and form) for giving feedback
on the ES5 spec to TC39?

-Michael