Function.length values?

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 23 15:45:58 PDT 2010

Introduction  to Chapter 15, third paragraph from bottom:

"Every built-in Function object described in this clause-whether as a constructor, an ordinary function, or both-has a length property whose value is an integer. Unless otherwise specified, this value is equal to the largest number of named arguments shown in the subclause headings for the function description, including optional parameters."