[[Class]] Property of Host Object

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Sun Jul 18 21:11:44 PDT 2010

Bugs are for reporting and fixing...it's been reported but if you're ever unsure it never hurts to report it via http://connect.microsoft.com/ie

> While that is true for the purposes of the specification, it is not necessarily true
> for script authors. For any script wanting to define `isHostObject`, that script is
> going to be in a predicament.

isHostObject sounds inherently implementation dependent to me.  I don't see how you could possibly write such a thing in an implementation independent manner, given the current specification.  I also don't know why you would want to.  What's the use case?

Allen