simple modules

ihab.awad at gmail.com ihab.awad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 14:22:43 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Dave Herman <dherman at mozilla.com> wrote:
> I'll add an example demonstrating modules with shared state; if you want to
> make a point about the consequences of this, I'm happy to discuss.

Ok thanks. I assume your longer description notes what the state would
be as seen from two independent usages of module Counter?

Also: Under your proposal, is it possible for the initial value of
"counter" to be supplied by the client of the module? (The answer to
this could be clear from the answer to the previous item.)

Ihab

--
Ihab A.B. Awad, Palo Alto, CA