Module isolation

Erik Arvidsson erik.arvidsson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:40:45 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 17:58,  <ihab.awad at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we all agree that mutating primordials is a legacy technique.

I do not agree with that. Yes, mutating primordials in ES5 should be
prevented if you want to be able to share your and other people's
code. The reason is simply that you will run into cases where you step
on each others toes. However, with something like contexts or ES4
namespaces (putting on my flame retardant cloak) I think that mutating
primordials provides a cleaner programming model.

--
erik