Module system strawpersons

Kam Kasravi kamkasravi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 18:14:19 PST 2010

I guess Brendan is saying that if a continuation was natively built ar the '.' then the risk is that not acquiring the resource would result in a zombie. But if the runtime could build a continuation at the '.' then it could come back to it when the resource was acquired. Brendan is that layman's description or did I get it wrong?

Kam