Module system strawpersons

Kam Kasravi kamkasravi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 14:50:26 PST 2010

Hi Dean
Yes I was talking about the commonjs pattern where objects are extended or aggregated by modifying their exports.
I was thinking of an API where a module could be queried for dependencies, its 'public' methods or other types of
meta info via a common API. It would be a good place to define policies. Depending on the caller/context, different things
could be returned, wrapped or delegated - eg friends (c++), proxies (catchalls), strategy patterns etc.

Kam