Module system strawpersons

Kam Kasravi kamkasravi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 10:29:30 PST 2010

Yes, that looks right, I also remember a reference to the 'dot' notation where namespace
access would be arbitrated implicitly by objects representing the '.' It may have been in
one of Lars Hansen papers on gradual typing. In any case there was some good discussion
on meta-level objects and controlling capabilities or access.

Was there any discussion in the past about parameterized modules or
units where recursively nested modules/units were brought up? If two modules refer to each other
and all imports are resolved eagerly then I think this would be a problem where use cases would
abound.

thx
Kam